Thread: 2 Questions?? 1 Thought.

2 Questions?? 1 Thought.

This year is all Tech N9ne, "I dont care what anyone say's" This is gonna be a Real Big Year for this dude. Already dropping a <em>"New Mix Tape"</em> working on <em>All 6's and 7's and K.A.B.O.S.H</em> !!! Need be said, <em>Im so Freaking Hyped about!!! (haha) Witch album do you think will out due the other.</em>"All 6's and 7's or K.A.B.O.S.H"? s <em>"I know all of you would say both"!</em> BUT the Real Questions are, As Tech N9ne creates his art, <em>What album is going to out due the other?</em> Feeling Tech put his all into each one <em>(Working on K.A.B.O.S.H for years' haha) (On All 6's and 7's All the big names he's teaming up with)</em> Gotta say its good seeing my ?favorite MC on this ship. How much of Tech N9ne do you think were gonna see this year?

Tech Please feel me in, because as a BIG FAN. I think your beyond strange. Yadada? Ha`

And the fellow online Yates, Let Tech know what you think?

idk what one will be best. Here is what we can do....I can guarantee which one will be best. I choose, and than the opposite will be the best haha. Like if the weather channel says it's going to snow, than everyone should assume that it won't. I understand what Tech is trying to accomplish with these 2 albums but I am not familiar with ALL the artists, or Techs' personal relationships with them, so I can't really say. I will mention that one of the things Tech N9ne mentioned on ustream was that if you speak something you can speak it true I am a firm believer of that....BOTH albums are going to OPEN the doors for Tech, like he's never seen. Good Luck Tech! Thank you for the respect you show your fans.

Thats on point. Good way to put it gotta wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie
    idk what one will be best. Here is what we can do....I can guarantee which one will be best. I choose, and than the opposite will be the best haha. Like if the weather channel says it's going to snow, than everyone should assume that it won't. I understand what Tech is trying to accomplish with these 2 albums but I am not familiar with ALL the artists, or Techs' personal relationships with them, so I can't really say. I will mention that one of the things Tech N9ne mentioned on ustream was that if you speak something you can speak it true I am a firm believer of that....BOTH albums are going to OPEN the doors for Tech, like he's never seen. Good Luck Tech! Thank you for the respect you show your fans.