Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: people tech should collaborate with...... i think!

people tech should collaborate with...... i think!

T.I., Trae Tha Truth, Z-ro, and Chamillionaire! Hes better than them all but those are the only ones i think could keep up!

i think, and i'm not frontin, that sometimes you need to leave it up to the boss.

i wanna hear him rap wit c murder, or dmx, or mystikal. that'd b fuckin dope

not untill recently but i want to see tech to a track with cunninlynguists

and immmortal technique!!

I would like to see him rap with: W.C., Mystikal, DMX, Pastor Troy, David Banner, Xizbit, Lady of Rage, Chamillionaire, Wu-Tang Clan, Goodie Mob, Outkast.

Underground (Local rappers from Topeka and K.C.): Brail, Stik Figa, Evil Loc, Greg Enemy,Jaxster, Rich tha Factor, Ces Cru (again), Heet Mob

Not For His Next Album But Maybe Another (DARK) E.P .....VINNIE PAZ

I wanna hear him do a hard as fuck old school smokin' song with wiz khalifa or snoop, lol now that shit would be dope. Does anybody actually know for sure if tech smokes anymore? I hear people always sayin' he doesn't..but that shit just doesn't seem believable haha.

But in ALL SERIOUSNESS. I think Tech, Lynch, and Hopsin need to get on a dark ass track together.

Bout to say...he said it on Ustream yesterday he doesn't smoke any more cause someone commented "You look blazed". But I agree, he should definitely do a track with DMX..I've been wanting that collab for SO long now. They toured together, so I'm really not sure why it hasn't happened yet. Its been said...but definitely Hopsin. And Tech said himself on Ustream yesterday he wants to collab with Hopsin..and he said it with a little smile, if any one noticed. Xzibit would be dope..but I'd prefer to hear a Kutt/Xzibit track over a Tech/Xzibit track..Kutt and X have a similar /sound. Also the obvious and previously stated a million times..Eminem. Those are my top choices/wishes for future collabs.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian a.k.a Young B
    He DOESN'T. He said yesterday on U-stream he gets high on life

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Beck
    I wanna hear him do a hard as fuck old school smokin' song with wiz khalifa or snoop, lol now that shit would be dope. Does anybody actually know for sure if tech smokes anymore? I hear people always sayin' he doesn't..but that shit just doesn't seem believable haha.

THIS MAN SPEAKS THE TRUTH. immortal technique n tech n9ne would be so sick.. they both speak of some deep, dark shit on their tracks oh man this got me so pumped haha i wish i'd happen!

Quote Originally Posted by Jared M

not untill recently but i want to see tech to a track with cunninlynguists

and immmortal technique!!