Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good Rap forum?

Good Rap forum?

Well since this site really sucks fat dick....I was wondering if anybody knew of a well rounded Rap music forum? preferably where more than just one artist is discussed, the people are slightly intelligent, and a site that's a little more active than this one.

There are a ton out there. Have you tried studioleaks.info/forum rapnation.com nationofhiphop.com boxden.com the-coli.com kanyetothe.com

I'd say you're better off just leaving the internet. As long as people have what they believe to be free speech, they'll always run their fat mouths. Also, I honestly don't think moving to another forum would work, every website is going to have one uber-troll *cough*Siikez*cough* that spreads their bullshit to the lesser trolls like wildfire, It's all just a vicious circle of trolls. No forum is going to save you from unwanted criticism, there are going to be haters everywhere you go, just ignore them.

THIS!

Quote Originally Posted by rS_PsYcHo

I'd say you're better off just leaving the internet. As long as people have what they believe to be free speech, they'll always run their fat mouths. Also, I honestly don't think moving to another forum would work, every website is going to have one uber-troll *cough*Siikez*cough* that spreads their bullshit to the lesser trolls like wildfire, It's all just a vicious circle of trolls. No forum is going to save you from unwanted criticism, there are going to be haters everywhere you go, just ignore them.

I'm not too horribly concerned with the Trolls. Fuck em' but i more-so am hoping to find a forum that has a lot more activity. Somewhere that i might be-able to expand my musical horizons.

1. They get off from threads like this.
    2. As long as theres people with lots of free time theres going to be trolls.
    3. There goal is to get you hooked in there bullshit, so don't respond. You get hooked once and they'll annoy you even more.
    4. Like rS_PsYcHo said "just ignore them".

Quote Originally Posted by Alex M

THIS!

Studioleaks is my Fav music forum.

therealtechn9ne.com is pretty bawse I hear.