Thread: Holy shit it makes sense now...

Holy shit it makes sense now...

i listened to the 3 accapellas from bad season and i like a lot of other people, tech being 1 of them, wondered y crooked i bone and mims (no disrespect all three of them are dope no doubt) didnt use techs verses, because he pretty much killed every second of them, but it hit me maybe they didnt put them out because they couldnt beat tech on there own song, so instead of being embarassed on your own track they just didnt put it out

and if im wrong the song will eventually come out so win-win 4 me

Move Remix is for sure not coming out, Blammers and Burners maybe, Speed of Sounds unlikely but who knows. but yeah, if you think they didnt put the songs out because Techs verse was awesome then you're an idiot. there are interviews with MIMS and Crooked I both raving about how great Tech's verses was on their songs, so obviously they want the tracks to come out

Quote Originally Posted by 0 A Ahiggity Diggity
    No the songs are coming out. It's stupid to think the songs wont be released because the artists feel outshined

and i really think bone can hold their own with tech, just look at krayzie on midwest choppers 2. So i dont think them being outshined has anything to do with it at all. Only time will tell tho

I remember crooks interview, he was like damn tech you destroyed me on my own shit! then went back and redid his verse haha

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    Move Remix is for sure not coming out, Blammers and Burners maybe, Speed of Sounds unlikely but who knows. but yeah, if you think they didnt put the songs out because Techs verse was awesome then you're an idiot. there are interviews with MIMS and Crooked I both raving about how great Tech's verses was on their songs, so obviously they want the tracks to come out

Quote Originally Posted by 0 A Ahiggity Diggity
    No the songs are coming out. It's stupid to think the songs wont be released because the artists feel outshined