Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 82

Thread: Irv Da Phenom ain't my friend no more :(

  1. #1
    Senior Member Quemical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    944

    Irv Da Phenom ain't my friend no more :(

    <img ="align-full" src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/TwiztidHomie/Album%20Covers/Irv.jpg"/>All Started when i read a tweet of someone praising Irv for getting 200,000 views on Youtube. If you are familiar with youtube, you know 200,000 views ain't shit, Specially when you are just ripping off a song that has 27 Million Views. So i replied to the comment and a few minutes later, 2 Irv "Fans" started talking shit to me and they said Irv is a Superstar (LOL)So I tweeted: I done Did it again. I offended Irv Da Phenom fans (All 5 of them) cuz i said it's easy to get 200k views, by ripping off someone Else' SongSo I Wake Up this morning and see that Tweet from IrvMy Reply: @irvdaphenom lol Im not the one mad here.I'm just giving an honest Opinion.If you can't take Criticism,you are in the wrong fucking business@irvdaphenom It's just annoying seeing you carry on about your damn Youtube Views, when you didn't even Come up with the damn song@irvdaphenom So drop the fucking superstar attitude cuz you got 200,000 Views. I even heard 1 Artist say you are acting all Hollywood now@irvdaphenom The fact that you got all offended over a single opinion and went out of your way to send me a dumb message, made Me LOL@irvdaphenom Grow Some Fucking Thicker Skin. I actually Enjoy some of your music. But i sure as hell won't ever buy any of your shit@irvdaphenom Did i ever say "Irv Fucking Sucks and his music is garbage"? No, So you are the one that can FuKC off.His Reply: @Quemical 1st off YOUR FOLLOWING ME DUMBASS. if u dont want 2 see me "brag" then unfollow. &amp; ive heard 50 artists say that shit. now what?@Quemical p.s. your time line is filled with IRV DA PHENOM.. YOUR STREETTEAM GEAR IS ON THE WAY. @Quemical haha... fuck you boi.Me Again: @irvdaphenom You are proud that Other Artist are saying you are egotistical? LOL, Wow. 2nd, It's YOU'RE! Who's The Dumb ass?@irvdaphenom Change your name to Irv Da DIVA, suits you better@irvdaphenom Stop acting all big cuz you fuck with Strange. You aren't even signed. The ones who are signed, don't act like Assholes, like uAfter that, He BLOCKED ME. LMAO

  2. #2
    good luck getting support on this1, personally irv is a beast, and he is dope, so fuckin what if its 200k people? youre starting shit about youtube vids and its just that, youre bitching about a youtube video. if u dont like him dont associate yourself with him and quit talking to him, its not like hes gonna remember you years from now and talk about you, hes gonna forget who you are after tomorrow, by posting this thread youre just spreading his name more

  3. #3
    Senior Member DirtyGinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    755
    I dont really care for Irv's music, but 200,000 isn't bad.

  4. #4
    Senior Member quinngardna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    359
    yeah irv is fuckin raw.. honestly 200k views aint shit but sayin that was dumb.. lol funny tho

  5. #5
    Senior Member trevor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,165


    irv is badass dude i dont even know why you got into it with him. and 200,000 views is good considering irvs very small status. also im not sure what you mean by ripping off someone elses song.

  6. #6
    why couldnt u just be happy that he got views..no matter how many?? i mean i get that its ur opinion but its not cool to just call him out on stupid shit. this really couldve been avoided..but whatever. he has more fans..me included and doesnt need u anyway.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Quemical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    944


    The Reason why He Has So Many Views, is because The OG Song Is Whiz Khalifa's. Whiz's Video has 27 Million views. Irv is Getting Views By Mistake. Go and Check for yourself. Type in RED AND YELLOW In Youtube. What's the first name that comes up? WHIZ KHALIFA. A lot of ppl are searching for Whiz, and are coming across Irv's Video. It ain't anything to really brag about really. I've Seen ppl make Videos Called "Eminem ft Rhianna Love the Way you (Whatever the fucking song is called)" And they get 100s of thousands of views because people who are looking for the real Video, come across the Spin off Videos.





    I would be Impressed if he got 200K views, on one of his Original Songs. Compare the views from Red and Yellow to the Views of his latest Song "Toyota Mode" It doesn't Even Come Close. His 2nd highest viewed Video is "How I Feel" With a little under 10,000 Views.





    He is not getting all those views because all of a sudden, ppl are into Irv Da Phenom, or Getting Buzz. It's because he is picking back riding off the success of Black and Yellow.





    And i don't get what he is so mad at. The Messages were not even Sent His way. I Guess he goes and Searches for his name or something, Which would make him even extra Lame.





    Quote Originally Posted by trevor

    irv is badass dude i dont even know why you got into it with him. and 200,000 views is good considering irvs very small status. also im not sure what you mean by ripping off someone elses song.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Quemical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    944
    I would be Happy if he was creating the Buzz by himself, not by ripping off someone else' song. I DID NOT SEND HIM ANY MESSAGES. I was minding my own Business on Twitter and tweeted that to the ppl following me. He Went out of his way to talk shit. So I can't Make Any Comments about anything because the person i am making the comment about, May be searching for his name and see my comment? Fuck That, that's fucking stupid. I didn't go around messaging Irv saying he fucking Sucks



    Quote Originally Posted by Breezy B
    why couldnt u just be happy that he got views..no matter how many?? i mean i get that its ur opinion but its not cool to just call him out on stupid shit. this really couldve been avoided..but whatever. he has more fans..me included and doesnt need u anyway.

  9. #9
    no whats happening is music is getting exposed to a different fans like music is supposed to be, it just happens to be irv, if what youre sayin is true than im happy, i didnt know so many wiz fans liked irv haha



    Quote Originally Posted by Quemical

    The Reason why He Has So Many Views, is because The OG Song Is Whiz Khalifa's. Whiz's Video has 27 Million views. Irv is Getting Views By Mistake. Go and Check for yourself. Type in RED AND YELLOW In Youtube. What's the first name that comes up? WHIZ KHALIFA. A lot of ppl are searching for Whiz, and are coming across Irv's Video. It ain't anything to really brag about really. I've Seen ppl make Videos Called "Eminem ft Rhianna Love the Way you (Whatever the fucking song is called)" And they get 100s of thousands of views because people who are looking for the real Video, come across the Spin off Videos.





    I would be Impressed if he got 200K views, on one of his Original Songs. Compare the views from Red and Yellow to the Views of his latest Song "Toyota Mode" It doesn't Even Come Close. His 2nd highest viewed Video is "How I Feel" With a little under 10,000 Views.





    He is not getting all those views because all of a sudden, ppl are into Irv Da Phenom, or Getting Buzz. It's because he is picking back riding off the success of Black and Yellow.





    And i don't get what he is so mad at. The Messages were not even Sent His way. I Guess he goes and Searches for his name or something, Which would make him even extra Lame.





    Quote Originally Posted by trevor

    irv is badass dude i dont even know why you got into it with him. and 200,000 views is good considering irvs very small status. also im not sure what you mean by ripping off someone elses song.

  10. #10
    Senior Member a tie a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,666


    I can see both sides, but seriously why do you always have to criticize artists for something and be a downer. let the man shine, seriously


    U talk shit about Kali and Tech because they got 1 album u didn't like, then Bad Season comes out, u complain about the quality. After they have Cds with good quality, ur like 'I don't like Tech anymore blah blah blah'


    Irv WAS being somewhat cocky, but stop being such a dick about everything Strange afffiliated artists do. That's like saying that if some1 uses beats from a hit song with millions of views and they get moderate success they are 'ripping it off' from them.


    And i'm not saing this as an Irv fan, coz i'm not a fan of Irv

Similar Threads

  1. Friend
    By todd in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-20-2012, 02:04 PM
  2. A girls best friend
    By Alyssa in forum Videos
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 03:31 AM
  3. does anyone wanna be my friend.?
    By BRUNO FABOLOUS in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 07:42 PM
  4. does anyone wanna be my friend.?
    By BRUNO FABOLOUS in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 11:55 AM
  5. ok here are some of my friend.....
    By DonRossi in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-08-2009, 01:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •