Thread: Question for Football Fans

Question for Football Fans

What do you guys think about the whole jay cutler thing? I'm a big fan of cutler i think he can be a really good qb. It's already been reported that it was a tear but the whole thing about his body language and shit. I saw him smiling when hanie threw the first td so idk what was wrong with his body language.

I think of Brett Favre and Phillip rivers because they still played

Im a packers fan, and to b honest no-one is gonna sit out a conference championship game unless they seriously cant contribute, I have seen players play through injury but i heard it was the team doctors call not his.

honestly those r good point however, brett favre is brett favre compared to him just about everybody quits when they sit out due to an injury and as much as i dislike rivers he did play but that was a week after, he injured the shoulder the week before against the colts, so about a week for team doctors to try and help his injury could have relieved the pain enough for him to play

Quote Originally Posted by juggalo_mo23
    I think of Brett Favre and Phillip rivers because they still played

im a bears fan who cant stand cutler, but im pretty sure he had a legit reason to sit out. his body language was really annoying along with his whole attitude overall, but it seems like a ton of people think he just quit. I don't agree with that. also he did get the bears to the NFC championship game, so gotta give him that

Yeah I agree his demeanor was really bad on the sideline. I dont doubt he was hurt but he just was hyping his players up on the sideline.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    im a bears fan who cant stand cutler, but im pretty sure he had a legit reason to sit out. his body language was really annoying along with his whole attitude overall, but it seems like a ton of people think he just quit. I don't agree with that. also he did get the bears to the NFC championship game, so gotta give him that

I agree with wht brian urlacher said, all the people that were talkin shit were players whose seasons were already over, so what they have to say is irrelevant since they were already done

what was so wrong with his body language? just because at times they showed him sitting there quietly? what do you want him to do? like i said at the beginning he smiled when hanie threw his first td and walked toward the front of the sideline to congratulate them also earlier the sideline reporter said the only smile on cutler's face was when urlacher got the int. i just don't get it and i'm broncos fan and i never had a problem with the guy

Cole said: