Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: do you guys think the kabosh album will be more like....

do you guys think the kabosh album will be more like....

do you guys think the kabosh album will be more songs little pills or shit like far away, riot maker, beef... idk.

probly more all the way rock like little pills i think. tech has said hes goin all the way in with ROCK. but do you think there will be some rock/rap songs on there insteed of all rock/metal?...

personaly i think i want to see what tech and kali can do with all rock/metal

yeah definatley, i wanna see more little pills type stuff

i wanna hear all the sick ass beats and instruments, kali on hook, and verses by tech and maybe krizz

Little pills was great....I wanna see him do a dark metal rap song on there though with kidcrusher that'd be hella awesome!

I wasnt a big fan of little pills myself. But I like the other rock type beats he's done. I hope it's more upbeat and fast then slow.

all i care is that the Kabosh album will have features with (Hed) P.E., Hush, Twiztid, and/or King Gordy (the last 2 have proven they can do rock/metal kind of stuff)

Tech, Kutt and Krizz...Rock, oh hell ya!

lol keep dreaming. i have a feeling Kabosh won't have a bunch of features. Its gonna be mostly Tech, Krizz, Dirty Worms. And if there are some features, Techs gonna wanna get bands that he likes or has talked about wanting to collab with like Slipknot, System Of A Down / Serj, Linkin Park, Aveneged Sevenfold, etc. the only one that you named that has a chance is (Hed) P.E.

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a
    all i care is that the Kabosh album will have features with (Hed) P.E., Hush, Twiztid, and/or King Gordy (the last 2 have proven they can do rock/metal kind of stuff)

Like FAR AWAY, RIOT MAKER, its defiantly gonna be Rock/ rap alot ov bass but yet that hype shit to Mosh and head bang too

lol that's probably true. I REALLY want him to collab with Hush tho, that'd be sick as fuck

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    lol keep dreaming. i have a feeling Kabosh won't have a bunch of features. Its gonna be mostly Tech, Krizz, Dirty Worms. And if there are some features, Techs gonna wanna get bands that he likes or has talked about wanting to collab with like Slipknot, System Of A Down / Serj, Linkin Park, Aveneged Sevenfold, etc. the only one that you named that has a chance is (Hed) P.E.

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a