Thread: ANGHELLIC

ANGHELLIC

I HAVE DANG NEAR EVERY TECH CD EXCEPT THE ORIGINAL ANGHELLIC NON REPREATION ALBUM STILL ELUDES ME ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO GET ONE OR HAVE ONE FOR SALE??

I have the same issue. Try looking on eBay, the legit 2001 ones are gonna be $20+ (usually around $30-$40). There's some that say 'Anghellic' and inside the listing it says 2001 with the original tracks, but you should ask the seller first, 9/10 it's a mistake.

Try looking for any used CD store, you might get lucky and come across one there.

I got the OG anghellic from crossed eyed joe signed in line waiting at a tech show

This. $10

Quote Originally Posted by 2econd 1ne
    I got the OG anghellic from crossed eyed joe signed in line waiting at a tech show

That's what I was gonna say. Cross Eye isn't a CD hustler any more..but approach any one of them you see before/during/after a show and they'll most likely have it.

Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    This. $10

Are they like, brand new? I've seen a few sealed ones on ebay going for like 20-30 also..and a used one in good condition for like 10 bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    That's what I was gonna say. Cross Eye isn't a CD hustler any more..but approach any one of them you see before/during/after a show and they'll most likely have it.

This. $10

Yeah they are brand new. I bought one at the meet and greet for the K.O.D. tour, unwrapped the packaging and had Tech sign it

Quote Originally Posted by Milo
    Are they like, brand new? I've seen a few sealed ones on ebay going for like 20-30 also..and a used one in good condition for like 10 bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life

This. $10

7th heaven in KC area sometimes have them. Also look on half.com or fye. They always have them on sell at tech's concerts as well (both versions).