Thread: Speed of Sound

Speed of Sound

Is "Speed of Sound" the new "Stamina"?

No not at all. "Speed of Sound" was a track Tech was supposed to do with Bone Thugs, but it was never released. It's supposed to be on the next Bone album. Tech decided to put his verse out, and because he can't use the beat, he was beating his chest. Same thing with the other two "acapella" tracks featured on Bad Season. They're just Tech's verses from features. There will most likely never be a "new Stamina", Tech said he tried to do it but it didn't work.

I was a little unclear with my statement... "Speed of Sound" as the new "Stamina" meaning a short song (snippet in this case) that you can't stop listening to and constantly having it on replay.

Well that would be a matter of opinion...stamina has like 7 total plays on my iTunes lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kottonmouth T9X
    I was a little unclear with my statement... "Speed of Sound" as the new "Stamina" meaning a short song (snippet in this case) that you can't stop listening to and constantly having it on replay.

Stamina 2 would be dope haha

definitely a matter of opinion, cause thats fucking crazy that it only has 7 plays on your itunes. im like over 100 atleast, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    Well that would be a matter of opinion...stamina has like 7 total plays on my iTunes lol

just checked, it actually has 12 lol. but my top played song of all time only has 38 plays. im not the type of person that can listen to the same song over and over and over. i shuffle through all my music

Quote Originally Posted by Tarek
    definitely a matter of opinion, cause thats fucking crazy that it only has 7 plays on your itunes. im like over 100 atleast, lol

Well.... Stamina is only 14 seconds long

just checked, it actually has 12 lol. but my top played song of all time only has 38 plays. im not the type of person that can listen to the same song over and over and over. i shuffle through all my music

Quote Originally Posted by Tarek