Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Da Circle Ft. Immortal Technique---New insane song!!

  1. #1

    Da Circle Ft. Immortal Technique---New insane song!!

    Enjoy




  2. #2
    Senior Member TK_Saints's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,545
    Am I the only one that thought this was sick as fook?

  3. #3
    Senior Member mikern3821's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,105
    No i also think it is sick as fook

    Quote Originally Posted by TK
    Am I the only one that thought this was sick as fook?

  4. #4
    Haha thats what I try to do. Love to find new music...always hunting. I must say those verses were sick as hell especially immortal, if were talking flows and lyrics Technique is up there



    Quote Originally Posted by MikeN
    No i also think it is sick as fook

    Quote Originally Posted by TK
    Am I the only one that thought this was sick as fook?

  5. #5
    Senior Member ShivenDesai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,386
    Dope ass song.

  6. #6
    Senior Member a tie a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,666
    dopenesssssss

  7. #7

    His flow seems the same and every song and he talks about the same shit in every song. The few times he doesn't he makes awsome music Dance with the Devil is one of the greatest rap songs of all time but then you get all the other tracks on the cd talking about conspiracy theories it gets annoying in my opinion
    Quote Originally Posted by joe
    Haha thats what I try to do. Love to find new music...always hunting. I must say those verses were sick as hell especially immortal, if were talking flows and lyrics Technique is up there

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeN
    No i also think it is sick as fook

    Quote Originally Posted by TK
    Am I the only one that thought this was sick as fook?

Similar Threads

  1. K-Rino disses Immortal Technique
    By HoodWhack in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-09-2011, 01:22 AM
  2. Collaboration with Immortal Technique
    By HusseinRiza in forum Ask Tech N9ne
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-18-2011, 01:17 AM
  3. Immortal Technique & Tech N9ne!!!!!!!!!!!
    By kyle lambert in forum Rumors
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-12-2011, 11:46 PM
  4. Hopsin VS Immortal Technique
    By Siikez in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 12-04-2010, 06:48 PM
  5. Favorite Immortal Technique song
    By Jerm in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 05:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •