Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange Music increasing prices

Strange Music increasing prices

All me bitching. VIP packages went up $25 each. Shirts went up $5 each. You released EP's "so the fans had music to hold them over". When the real reason was to make some extra money because some of those EP's were straight garbage. You guys seem to be getting a little money hungry. Strange Music might be getting more well known and richer but most of us fans aren't. End vent

Agreed.

Agreed

One of the reasons I bought T-Shirts from the Strange store is because the price was great. Shirts in a store with tax are like $28. Now with shipping a shirt will be $32.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Slance
    Agreed.

I also agree.

yeah i was pissed to see the vip prices went up. i couldve gotten another shirt with that

You guys realize costs go up in different areas of the process sometimes, right? Manufacturing, shipping, etc....

When shipping prices went up, Travis himself addressed the issue during a podcast. Shipping went up on their end and so it had to go up for customers. Prices aren't just blindly raised, it's still a company that needs to cover costs.

I get the need to vent, but don't spread the idea that 'strange is getting richer' so that equates to raised prices. That doesn't even make sense.

The VIP price raise makes sense to me. But I do agree with the EPs being cash grabs

I don't know where they go to do their shipments but they are getting ripped off. $7 to ship a shirt? I go to the local post office and it costs $2.50. Strange is getting richer, that's why I don't understand the rise in prices. Yes I understand All (makes all Strange Music shirts) may have raised their prices. But even the shirts that have been on the site for a while, sitting in the warehouse went up. So let's say the price to make a shirt has gone up for 2013 then why are shirts from 2 years ago going up on price?

Quote Originally Posted by RL98

You guys realize costs go up in different areas of the process sometimes, right? Manufacturing, shipping, etc....

When shipping prices went up, Travis himself addressed the issue during a podcast. Shipping went up on their end and so it had to go up for customers. Prices aren't just blindly raised, it's still a company that needs to cover costs.

I get the need to vent, but don't spread the idea that 'strange is getting richer' so that equates to raised prices. That doesn't even make sense.

That I can understand. Strange is getting more well known. More people want VIP. You can't have 500 people in VIP so a rise in price could be for those who really want it.

Quote Originally Posted by ???

The VIP price raise makes sense to me. But I do agree with the EPs being cash grabs