Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: I feel like Blood Kutty Cal....

  1. #1

    I feel like Blood Kutty Cal....

    is starting to outshine everyone on Strange lyrically....What do you think?

  2. #2
    Senior Member fuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,019
    Kutt? He's IS really good but I'm sorry to say Tech is my favorite. Im glad that Kutt is getting some recognition tho. It's long awaited.

  3. #3
    Senior Member DirtyGinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    755
    Ever since I started listening to Strange, I always felt that Kutt had the most energy in his songs/verses. He makes everything he spits sound tight!

  4. #4


    yeah kutt keeps getting better everytime i hear him...





    *i won't stop bringing this up until strange does it, lol, but they should release a remix of WELCOME TO THE MIDWEST with KUTT's verse on it

  5. #5
    agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by SRH Chicago

    yeah kutt keeps getting better everytime i hear him...





    *i won't stop bringing this up until strange does it, lol, but they should release a remix of WELCOME TO THE MIDWEST with KUTT's verse on it

  6. #6
    Senior Member SIN1STER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    538
    Tech's my favorite too, but I think lyrics wise Kutt is better...he's a beast on the mic and changes up his flow alot on Raw and UnKutt especially...Kutt is the future of Strange music, they better not let him get away.

    Quote Originally Posted by Laurie
    Kutt? He's IS really good but I'm sorry to say Tech is my favorite. Im glad that Kutt is getting some recognition tho. It's long awaited.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Robert J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    238
    na sorry lyrically tech is one another level kutt is better then 90 percent on of rappers but tech is just on another level lyrically. I mean he got patterns kutt or any other rapper could'nt write.

  8. #8
    Who misses when Tech's entrance used to be getting brought out by 2 bitches in barely anything and taking off that robe he had??? Lol. Sorry, that Too Much video reminded me of that.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Jared M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    364


    this x100


    iv wanted that track since kutty killed it at strange dayz

    SRH Chicago said:


    *i won't stop bringing this up until strange does it, lol, but they should release a remix of WELCOME TO THE MIDWEST with KUTT's verse on it


  10. #10
    Senior Member MikeKennyJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    140
    Same I have been looking can't even find a good quality live version to listen to.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jared M

    this x100


    iv wanted that track since kutty killed it at strange dayz

    SRH Chicago said:


    *i won't stop bringing this up until strange does it, lol, but they should release a remix of WELCOME TO THE MIDWEST with KUTT's verse on it
    [/quote]

Similar Threads

  1. Blood Meridian HMK
    By Vlad in forum Rumors
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 11:12 PM
  2. Blood song
    By OG_ROB_C in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 02:04 AM
  3. Blood on the walls
    By NickRage in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-24-2010, 11:10 PM
  4. IS TECH A BLOOD?
    By CuttyQ in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 09:28 PM
  5. Is Tech a Blood...
    By Daniel3 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-10-2009, 03:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •