Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I NEED YAW HELP STRANGE FAMILY!

I NEED YAW HELP STRANGE FAMILY!

Iight...so some of yaw kno me some of yaw dont..i go by the name Rain Dollaz..does that mean im rich hell naw lol its ment as the quest for more money rain being water flowin free..dollaz is what we hustle for..tryna be free from debt and struggle..rain dollaz.. anyway so like i said some of yaw heard my music and some of yaw are new family on here.. so heres my youtube www.youtube.com/rainmageddon the favor i need from yaw is..i want u to check out my remix for krizz kalikos "happy birthday" song.

?

its mixed in wit 2 other strange music remixes i made but just focus on the happy birthday verse. Reason why im sayin this is because its on my new mixtape. I handed out like 120 copies after the tech n9ne show this past saturday. Even had cross eyed joe sayin "yea get rain dollaz new mixtape strange fucks wit him he fam" and strange crew memebers sayin whats up to me and tellin ppl who i was haha..so heres the favor after u listen to that verse comment on here and then go to krizz twitter ?http://twitter.com/#!/KrizzKaliko and tell him why u think i should be allowed to spit that verse during his show in kc in febuary when he proforms his song "happy birthday" i asked him and he told me its "probley not possible because we have a programed show" which is totaly understandable but i feel if we move as a unit thatll change his mind haha..u guys always sayin they should work wit me..heres ur chance to speak and be heard. KEEP IT STRANGE! Rain Dollaz

??

I ment to also add that they only kno me.for my comedy side mostly..and the verse aint a parody like i usualy make of strange songs sometimes. Its a serious verse. And one goal is to spit it wit kali during his song..am i dreamin..yup..but its a new year..thought id try.

Whooa this site changed sooo much lol it must be all new fans now..which aint bad tho..but haha. Anyway i shouldve performed it at the after party while kali and kutt was there..at the riot room..i couldve but was drinkin and talkin to some ppl. If u did help me thanks!

hhaha

i dunno what to say to make my voice heard!

ILL SPEAK IN ALL CAPS!!!

still love it

ill get some of pittsburgh listenin to u too. ur voice willl be heard

thanks yaw! glad there is at least 2 ppl on this site who helps lol

bump

explain more i think i know what u mean but break it down. i relate my to more poem then a real hip hop/rap/pop ish type so they be yellin and stuff and all about the energy but i be about it differently haha. but i know i still need to improve some stuff. its werid when i record if u hear the acapella it be soundin different then when over the beat. i had songs where the acapella sounds good full of feelin..hit the beat and it sounds like i was bored lol not to make excuses tho.

ooh ok i know what u mean now yea i'll try to keep some more music comin on here long as yaw check it out. now that its all new ppl on here ppl kinda overlook me since they dont see me round krizz,tech ect.. but thats how it goes lol