Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Hopsin tour dates...

  1. #1

    Hopsin tour dates...

    http://eventful.com/performers/hopsi...01-000012028-8



    ^^^iunno if this is old news or not..if it is then fuck it....it really sux that he's not comin my way though



    closest show is over 3 hours away smh


  2. #2
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    Consider yourself lucky. the closest show to me is probably in Tucson.......13 hours away

  3. #3
    Senior Member landonmilam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    237
    damn i WAS lookin forward to it. come to KC!

  4. #4
    Senior Member Alyssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,177
    oo 2 PA dates

  5. #5
    I want a denver date damnit!!

  6. #6
    Senior Member Colin P.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    517
    seriously! where are all the Cali dates?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    Consider yourself lucky. the closest show to me is probably in Tucson.......13 hours away

  7. #7
    DAM!!!!No Colorado Dates???I was at least hoping to see hopsin come to the Mile High!!!

  8. #8
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    Guys, understand this is like his first tour ever. I'm surprised he's even going that far east for some dates

  9. #9
    Senior Member Colin P.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    517
    if its his first tour wouldnt you think he would want to be performing for his fan base. I assume his fan base is mostly west coast. Why wouldnt he perform in LA or Santa Cruz or Sac or Santa Barbara or SOMETHING! But come on!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    Guys, understand this is like his first tour ever. I'm surprised he's even going that far east for some dates

  10. #10
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216


    the west coast makes up the smallest percentage of his fan base for some reason. i remember there being a post on facebook about it a while ago. so thats why theres no california dates, because theres not enough demand in his own damn state yet for some reason



    Quote Originally Posted by Colin P.
    if its his first tour wouldnt you think he would want to be performing for his fan base. I assume his fan base is mostly west coast. Why wouldnt he perform in LA or Santa Cruz or Sac or Santa Barbara or SOMETHING! But come on!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    Guys, understand this is like his first tour ever. I'm surprised he's even going that far east for some dates

Similar Threads

  1. Hopsin "Knock Madness Tour" Dates
    By AlexM in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-25-2014, 05:10 AM
  2. 2009 tour dates
    By F.T.I. in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-15-2010, 09:17 AM
  3. K.O.D. Tour Dates
    By NathanRosier in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-21-2009, 10:44 PM
  4. TOUR DATES FOR K.O.D TOUR BEING ANNOUNCED NEXT WEEK!!!
    By Patrick *Missouri Tech Squad* in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-14-2009, 06:23 PM
  5. Tour Dates
    By The Sexorcist :P in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-19-2009, 02:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •