Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hopsin dissing Lil' Wayne may prevent him being signed to Strange?!

Hopsin dissing Lil' Wayne may prevent him being signed to Strange?!

With Tech so into doing a track with Wayne, even going to visit him inside, and everyone wanting Hopsin signed to Strange, Do you think dissin' Wayne might be a reason why Tech wont sign Hopsin?

Personally I want him at Strange regardless!!! Best prospect for a long time.

No, I think Hopsin wanting to do his own thing with Funk Volume will, as it should.

hopsin needs 2 stop dissing wayne..nd concentrate on his own career..

Bla Bla Bla. Hopsin do your thing man. Just dont go after Tech.

Im not saying he should stop what he's doin', personally i love it, but it might be holding him back from being signed to...how do i put this...a 'Major' Independent Label such as strange.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Haze

Bla Bla Bla. Hopsin do your thing man. Just dont go after Tech.

hopsins career is already far better then waynes will ever be.

as for him going after tech. idk why you would even think thats a possibility.

but if tech ever puts out anything as bullshit as the gates mixed plate again i hope someone does go after him.

and finally. as for the dumbest topic of the day. hops being singed to his pretty much own record label (funk volume) is whats preventing him from being signed to strange. you dumbass.

thats kinda the point of strange music isnt it? to say whatever the fuck you want? get a clue buddy.

lol, did u just call me out? fuck i hate keyboard gangsta cunts! lol if its a stupid topic dont answer it, atleast not answering it will stop me wanting to put my fist through the monitor.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp Limp

but if tech ever puts out anything as bullshit as the gates mixed plate again i hope someone does go after him.

and finally. as for the dumbest topic of the day. hops being singed to his pretty much own record label (funk volume) is whats preventing him from being signed to strange. you dumbass.

thats kinda the point of strange music isnt it? to say whatever the fuck you want? get a clue buddy.

he never said anything about hop going after tech.....dumbass.... and LOLOLOL at saying hopsins career is already better than waynes...Hop shits on Wayne but his career isnt even in the same sentence as Wayne's. and funk volume is not blocking him from being signed. thats like saying madesicc is blocking lynch from getting signed (which obviously, is not true). tack on another epic fail for pimp limp

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp Limp

i think he should lay off it now, hes already got the point across,

but if i had to pick anyone to call lil wayne out for sucking it would be hopsin,

i think tech won't sign him because hop doesn't want to be signed and leave swizz and fv

Tech should make Funk Volume a Sub Label.

Quote Originally Posted by brandon jesus grill

i think he should lay off it now, hes already got the point across,

but if i had to pick anyone to call lil wayne out for sucking it would be hopsin,

i think tech won't sign him because hop doesn't want to be signed and leave swizz and fv