Thread: "You let us know you wanted a higher quality version so we givin it to yawl"

"You let us know you wanted a higher quality version so we givin it to yawl"

That is a quote from Kutt's Facebook. I remember that Myself and a few other people were on here, asking for a better, Higher Quality Version of The Mixtape. And a couple of imbeciles were talking shit, saying we were justing bitching........ Eat a dick faggots. You better not buy the album, because the 128 rip you got, is "Perfectly fine" according to you.

Again, fuck you.

That's all i gotta say/

Sorry that us imbeciles have lives and arent fuckin lil geeks just sittin at the computer all day. Go get a job or something u whiny bitch

Im really happy they're releasing it without the DJ tags on it. can't wait!!!!

wish speed of sound would come out in full!!!!

Only geeks, the unemployed, and whiny bitches have respect for sound quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    Sorry that us imbeciles have lives and arent fuckin lil geeks just sittin at the computer all day. Go get a job or something u whiny bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle

It is kind of sorry that someone would complain about something free. Hey Twizzy, I'll borrow you a buck

Pretty much... No, only reason i said that is cuz me and quemical have a mutual dislike for each other and im poaitive that hes a geek, unemployed and i know for a fact that hes a whiny bitch. IT WAS FREE! if we had to pay for it i woulda been complaining too, but IT WAS FUCKING FREE, so i dont see the point in whining about music u don't have to pay for not being the same quality as shit u do pay for. If tech put out an album that was only available for download and we had to pay for it and it was 128 instead of 320 yea i can see people complaining but not a penny was spent on it and we all knew a better quality would be coming sooner or later, so bitching about free shit is stupid, thats like buying something like a toy at the dollar store and getting mad when it breaks within 3 hours of ur kid playin with it, or a better example is buying food at the dollar store and expecting it to b the same quality as something u would have to pay $6 for at safeway. In America u get what u pay for, i somethings free dont expect the quality of it to b great is all im saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle