Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rappers and headphones..

Rappers and headphones..

Now every one knows Tech has his head phones, Dr Dre has his head phones, 50 is getting his head phones, and I just found out Ludacris is going to have some as well. Are there any more rappers who are going to be apart of the "head phone game"? What do you guys feel about these multiple rappers having a brand of head phones.

ludacris's look ugly i think, i have a pair of beats by dr. dre solo hds and they sound badass, doesnt matter to me that artists are coming out with their own headphones, i think it all started just because dre came out with beats

im not ok with dre's being so expensive. its not like a $20 pair are fucking static and beats by dre make you jizz your pants. id rather buy the cheaper ones. they both produce sound.

I dig Skull Candy's. They're shit material, but they sound pretty nice and they're relatively cheap depending on the pair. They also used to have a lifetime warranty, so that was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer
    im not ok with dre's being so expensive. its not like a $20 pair are fucking static and beats by dre make you jizz your pants. id rather buy the cheaper ones. they both produce sound.

ive always used skullcandy buds, and ive never had any complaints. but my girlfriend got me a pair of dre beats for christmas and they are beyond awesome

Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta
    I dig Skull Candy's. They're shit material, but they sound pretty nice and they're relatively cheap depending on the pair. They also used to have a lifetime warranty, so that was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer

The Dre ones are dope but I use the Tech ones and the quality of the 40 dollar Tech ones are worth it.

Yeah, I have the Tech ones and I like em. I just don't see how any one could spend $300 on a pair of head phones..that's just ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    The Dre ones are dope but I use the Tech ones and the quality of the 40 dollar Tech ones are worth it.

Luda's headphones look nice! I personally have a pair of Studio Beats By Dre and they're incredible!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian a.k.a Young B

Snoop Dogg headphones.....Ludacris's

Are Tech's headphones still available anywhere?? I really want them!

The online store.

Quote Originally Posted by Keegan Hewlett
    Are Tech's headphones still available anywhere?? I really want them!