Thread: Book of ILLUMINATION.

Book of ILLUMINATION.

i was thinking if I should buy it with the pre order of SOTD but i dont really know what its about. so if someone could help me out that would be dope.

Idk bro I'm wondering the same thing, like wtf is it about lol

From the Way Aqualeo has promoted it i think it has to deal with a lot of top secret prophecy knowledge and just weird stuff like that so its like their lyrics i guess alot of illuminati deeper meaning stuff

I bought it and read it, it's definitely not worth as much as they're selling it for. It's written by Priceless from Aqualeo and it's what he thinks is the "truth". He uses a bunch of different religions, pieces of scripture, astrology and the Kabbalah to explain things, and he explains his own interpretations of a lot of the parables in the bible and passes it off as the real truth. He claims that different Gods, Messiahs, Messengers, Angels, etc. are born again on Earth based on their Astrological sign among other things. Hence, Michael Jackson was our Jesus. He also brings up people such as Michael Jordan and other athletes/celebrities. At the end, Priceless claims that he knows the truth and that his interpretations of the bible are correct because he is some kind of God who is the only one who's able to understand it (Thats why he says "Revelations 5, I'm that line" in Lu Cypher).

It's an extremely hard read, especially if you aren't educated in theology and can be very hard to follow his trains of thought.

It can be interesting to think about if you have a really open mind, but overall my opinion is it's just a buncha bs trying to market themselves.

ok then cool i am definately not educated in theology but i do know a bit and i wondered who wrote it so hmmm i am definately gonna pass on buying it but he thinks of himself as a god weird but that can explain alot ok then

Quote Originally Posted by JetblacK

I bought it and read it, it's definitely not worth as much as they're selling it for. It's written by Priceless from Aqualeo and it's what he thinks is the "truth". He uses a bunch of different religions, pieces of scripture, astrology and the Kabbalah to explain things, and he explains his own interpretations of a lot of the parables in the bible and passes it off as the real truth. He claims that different Gods, Messiahs, Messengers, Angels, etc. are born again on Earth based on their Astrological sign among other things. Hence, Michael Jackson was our Jesus. He also brings up people such as Michael Jordan and other athletes/celebrities. At the end, Priceless claims that he knows the truth and that his interpretations of the bible are correct because he is some kind of God who is the only one who's able to understand it (Thats why he says "Revelations 5, I'm that line" in Lu Cypher).

It's an extremely hard read, especially if you aren't educated in theology and can be very hard to follow his trains of thought.

It can be interesting to think about if you have a really open mind, but overall my opinion is it's just a buncha bs trying to market themselves.

Bingo

Quote Originally Posted by JetblacK