Thread: The Beast Lyrics?

The Beast Lyrics?

Is there a remix to this? I mean, I have the song and know the lyrics but when I went to search for them to make sure I was correct...the lyrics I found (even on this site) were totally different than the song. Here's the lyrics for the song I have, and hopefully y'all can help. I listened to this song repeatedly until I got the lyrics so I'm sure these are right (for my song). Can anyone help?

<em>[Spoken Introduction]</em><em>Insanity as it's finest. Fire starter, riot maker.</em><em>Moon stricken, animal need, bad seed...</em><em>Untameable...BEAST.</em><em>"Everybody around me always think they know what's going on inside my mind. Think I'm Mr. Nice Guy all the time, how they say I'm on Diary? You think you know, but you have no idea!"</em><em>[Chorus]</em><em>KCMO is with me, let's make mo' grow</em><em>We will be shakin' yo floor, come against me?</em><em>That's a no no.</em><em>Yo, cause I'ma beast.</em><em>[Verse 1]</em><em>I can tell your woman's rosie punani on the dance floor All the way in V.I.P.</em><em>I'm a rapper, I can catch her, And she will leave with me because of my stature.</em><em>Now everybody move, everybody bounce</em><em>Who ever the Nina choose we about to pounce (work it out)</em> <em>Having fun, ain't no one on my level I turn left</em><em>And i'ma about to put this petal to the metal</em><em>I like all money, tall money, no small women you gotta,</em><em>Let Tech Neeze tease ya chakra, species release freaks please the monsta</em><em>Petite beast feast these Gs will rock ya.</em><em>Stand top her, hush when I bust her</em><em>Rhymes that'll crush ya homie don't be a sucker,</em><em>When your lover say Tecca Ninas a brother, she tryin to say that she left ya fo' anotha.</em><em>[Chorus x2]</em><em>[Verse 2]</em><em>Ya really wick-wack funny like a wallabe,</em><em>But I'ma hot and now i'm gettin me where I outta be,</em><em>Squalor be harder we Need dollars comradery,</em><em>The hotter the scholar be the Larger the lottery</em><em>Need yin, tens, twins,</em><em>Gotta succeed spend Gs Ben Franks, we grim cheese in banks, breeds sin we win thanks</em><em>Hungry like the wolf indeed But I give my money to my crooks in need</em><em>I live in Sherman Oaks but from Kansas City I miss home, Cali is business but man its pretty</em><em>I aint lyin yaw, monster for money for mine yaw, If I wasn't getting money I wouldn't shine dog.</em><em>You'll never see the 9 fall big house wood floors maid cleaning the kitchen with pine sol</em><em>[Chorus x2]</em><em>[Verse 3]</em><em>Friend this industry is no kin to me behold the flow of the century</em><em>But they scared of me rappers they don't compare to me fair to said</em><em>That he dares to be sincerely a rarity</em><em>Check the sound scan, look around man wake up look at your Jacob you in killer klown land</em><em>face paint</em><em>We wicked ticked strutting what, and we rock it for sadity women and the button ups</em><em>Hands down we rock harder than Kiss but rap me Kutt &amp; Krizz</em><em>So can I get 2 stomps and a clap in this bitch</em><em>Nina shot to the top cause of plots to get rich</em><em>Tell ya, executives, I'm next for this, success it is yet the best for Tech this aint whack</em><em>This shit is hostile I rep for this is beast baby album in Exodus</em><em>[Slow, Deep, Church Chorus type voice]</em><em>I'm here, and I will...Destroy you. I am the beast.</em><em>[Chorus x3]</em>

thats cuz there was a cencered version of the song that was on madden 06 or something. alot of like file sharing places have the cencored version

the real hook is like 'back up your hoe, get filthy must make more doe'. something like that

2 diff versions dude

bth are still fire tho ahahah give a fuk if its censored

some of the changed lyrics in the clean version are kinda weird tho

Quote Originally Posted by jordan hewitt

cleanin the kitchen wit pine-sol!

Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer
    some of the changed lyrics in the clean version are kinda weird tho

Quote Originally Posted by jordan hewitt

lol ya cleanin the bitches with pinesol sounds better

Quote Originally Posted by Dollar Menunaire