Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aqualeo: Speaking Of The Devil 2-5-13

Aqualeo: Speaking Of The Devil 2-5-13

So if u pre order with the t shirt do u still get a signed copy? Anybody know?

Fuck yes

Devil worshippers

This guy^

Jet black the album title "speakin of the devil" is not litterly the devil speaking, its a quote

lol I'm aware. I feel like Aqualeo are devil worshippers though, or at least trying to make controversial religious music their lane.

Quote Originally Posted by Cam
    Jet black the album title "speakin of the devil" is not litterly the devil speaking, its a quote

You "feel" like? Why don't you actually listen and then make an informed decision with your mind instead of "feeling like" they're devil worshipers b/c you don't understand what they're saying. Illumination is spreading of knowledge, not evil, the bible makes knowledge evil but that doesn't mean seeking the truth makes you a devil worshiper. The facepaint represents the Knights Templar, they aren't being controversial, they're just talking about things, some of those things happen to be exposing lies told by the church, nothing controversial about that really...kind of common nowadays...people are tired of being lied to.

Quote Originally Posted by JetblacK

lol I'm aware. I feel like Aqualeo are devil worshippers though, or at least trying to make controversial religious music their lane.

oh I get it, they called themselves controversial so they must be...I guess having a video banned from YouTube gives them that right.

Saying Michael Jackson was our Jesus is a bit controversial. Priceless saying he's some sort of Messiah or Messenger who is the only one who can properly decode and understand what the bible is saying is a bit controversial (which he did in the Book of Illumination, dunno if you read it or not). Even if they aren't "satanic" or whatever, they are definitely controversial.

I'm not a religious person at all btw, I don't believe there's a god or a devil or anything like that JSYK

Also, their video was banned for nudity not because it was controversial.

Quote Originally Posted by neptunebastard

oh I get it, they called themselves controversial so they must be...I guess having a video banned from YouTube gives them that right.