Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: quick question...

  1. #1
    Senior Member Se7en01's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    201

    quick question...


    first off, gucci mane sucks. period. no questions.



    I ran into this video after someone posted one of his songs on facebook...my question is....WHAT THE FUCK IS HE SAYING? Seriously. Try and figure out what the chorus is. THE FUCKING CHORUS. THE ONE PART OF THE SONG THAT PPL SING ALONG TOO AND ARE SUPPOSED TO KNOW.


    I cant understand anything after "evvrybuudddyy loooook'n.....yo. yo."


  2. #2
    Senior Member trevor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,165
    i think he is saying everybody lookin yo yo you almost get them bitches no hoes dont make the cookies urs urs hurt these suckas feelins ouch ouch if you can actually hear and understand what tech says then you should be able to figure it out.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Siikez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,113


    ..............





    tech has calrity. this guy is rapping like hes fresh from the dentist.





    and lol at when he said "check out this crazy flow" hahahaha





    Quote Originally Posted by trevor
    i think he is saying everybody lookin yo yo you almost get them bitches no hoes dont make the cookies urs urs hurt these suckas feelins ouch ouch if you can actually hear and understand what tech says then you should be able to figure it out.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Se7en01's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    201


    agreed...





    "you're lyin' that you're hot as my but that is not the trowth"......hahaha





    at least it kinda rhymed.


    Quote Originally Posted by Siikez

    ..............





    tech has calrity. this guy is rapping like hes fresh from the dentist.





    and lol at when he said "check out this crazy flow" hahahaha





    Quote Originally Posted by trevor
    i think he is saying everybody lookin yo yo you almost get them bitches no hoes dont make the cookies urs urs hurt these suckas feelins ouch ouch if you can actually hear and understand what tech says then you should be able to figure it out.

  5. #5


    Everybody lookin yo yo


    Lambos get the bitches ho ho


    Snow make the cookies oh oh


    Hurtin these suckas feelings ouch ouch



  6. #6
    Junior Member Breed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    16


    he has the bitches, right? Mad props to this gangster over here.


    /endsarcasm

  7. #7
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438


    lmfao.
    and i was gunna say somethin about that line too lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Siikez

    ..............





    tech has calrity. this guy is rapping like hes fresh from the dentist.





    and lol at when he said "check out this crazy flow" hahahaha





    Quote Originally Posted by trevor
    i think he is saying everybody lookin yo yo you almost get them bitches no hoes dont make the cookies urs urs hurt these suckas feelins ouch ouch if you can actually hear and understand what tech says then you should be able to figure it out.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Se7en01's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    201


    ami just an uneducated white north dakota loser....or is it commom sense to know what "snow make the cookies" means..?





    something to do with selling coke and making money? maybe? i'm sorry for asking, i'm just having a really hard time deciphering Gucci's very deep and intellectual song content. /end sarcasm



    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Boi

    Everybody lookin yo yo


    Lambos get the bitches ho ho


    Snow make the cookies oh oh


    Hurtin these suckas feelings ouch ouch



Similar Threads

  1. Quick Question
    By D.J. Murphy in forum Rumors
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-24-2011, 12:43 AM
  2. quick question :)
    By BreezyB in forum Ask Tech N9ne
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-07-2010, 05:04 AM
  3. quick question
    By VIRUS in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-11-2010, 06:39 AM
  4. OT:quick question
    By JJ diaz in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 07:00 AM
  5. Quick Question
    By Scurvy in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 05:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •