Thread: Tech's robe!!!

Tech's robe!!!

I think Tech should start wearing his robe out to stage again....!!! That would be sick

Heh... I saw an Anghellic concert, he came out with that white robe... it was dope...

RHYME MINISTA!! ahhaha... yeah man...

It might happen again sometime, for whatever reason. That was a sick look, robe with red spiked hair...

I think it was really good for people to see it. Maybe he'll be on TV one day dressed like that :P maybe

at an award show... :PPP

Maybe for a concert, but absolutely never on a tv or award show. I don't know this for sure, but I'd assume that robe and the other get-ups he uses are strictly for the stage. It's for the show, the entertainment. If Tech is going on any red carpet or tv show or whatever, you know he's going to dress appropriately. C'mon, you really think it would help Tech if he wore a minister's robe on BET?

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Lee McQueen

Heh... I saw an Anghellic concert, he came out with that white robe... it was dope...

RHYME MINISTA!! ahhaha... yeah man...

It might happen again sometime, for whatever reason. That was a sick look, robe with red spiked hair...

I think it was really good for people to see it. Maybe he'll be on TV one day dressed like that :P maybe

at an award show... :PPP

Ahahaha... umm that's a good question. It probably wouldn't help him.

I think I was coming from that his success is nearly inevitable. Reppin himself, his own look, the robe... I dunno. But it's about where he is in life then for sure.

And well, I just know it would be awesome is all :P Just dreaming I guess. Now I'm on your line of thought though for sure now, cause it's about getting his music out there more, and Tech's success. So yeah... word.