Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2pac and Tech N9ne

2pac and Tech N9ne

Does any one know about the song called "Thugs Get Lonely 2"? I would like to know if it was a real studio recording or did someone do a mash up. It sounds like it could be either way...

Heres a link if youve never heard it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jmYe1HjibU

pretty much Pac recorded it and wanted to work with Tech. Pac died not to long after he recorded it and i believe QD3 took it to Tech who put his verse on it a few months after Pac passed.

it was with qd3 i believe but it was after the death of tupac. tech recorded it in 97 but it wasnt just something someone made

this...ricky explained it the best lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Schroder
    pretty much Pac recorded it and wanted to work with Tech. Pac died not to long after he recorded it and i believe QD3 took it to Tech who put his verse on it a few months after Pac passed.

pac wanted to work with everyone, qd3 wanted to get tech & pac in the studio together but pac died too soon before anything..

thugs get lonely too featuring tech is a remix of the original song pac recorded back in 92/93

tech recorded his verse in 97

Thanks for everyone's insight. Too bad Pac died... I think Tupac and The N9ne would have been unstoppable!

want a crazy thought? what if pac wasnt murdered and tech ends up signing to pacs label. where is music nowadays? it would be COMPLETELY different.

it would of been crazy to have tech as being one of the artist signed to Makaveli Records

I Bet You Didnt Know About That Label

But the thing is, yeah pac is dead, that doesnt mean Tech Cant get in contact with Amaru Records (Pac's Mom) & do a remix or 2 or 3 or AS MANY AS HE COULD for a pac album............amaru, own all his vocals, & they they have been working on an album since 08...........i guess you didnt know that either

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Schroder
    want a crazy thought? what if pac wasnt murdered and tech ends up signing to pacs label. where is music nowadays? it would be COMPLETELY different.

i always thought the one with tech was the original track?

Quote Originally Posted by Master C

pac wanted to work with everyone, qd3 wanted to get tech & pac in the studio together but pac died too soon before anything..

thugs get lonely too featuring tech is a remix of the original song pac recorded back in 92/93

well its the unfinished original track that qd3 got a hold of & tech laid a verse

there is several alternative versions of the original track, the version with tech is a remix

Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer
    i always thought the one with tech was the original track?

Quote Originally Posted by Master C