Thread: Seriously, Sway Dasafo is better then MOST USA rappers and as good as Tech!!!!!!!

Seriously, Sway Dasafo is better then MOST USA rappers and as good as Tech!!!!!!!

Check this free out...he can go heaps faster than this, but just his flow and lyrics are amaizing, he would fit "Worldwide Choppers" fo sure!

Average at best. Just because you spit fast doesn't make you a good rapper. What is his obsession with Santa and Christmas? Lyrics were not "amazing" as you put it but very average. No terrific word play in there by any means. Not hating on the dude, he's ok but no where near the level you are putting him on. To each his own I guess. The world wide choppers thing I could see though.

Nothing special is kind of the definition of average isn't it? By the way, he is not any where close to being better than "most" US rappers. Just out of curiousity (OP) are you from the UK?

Quote Originally Posted by steven crow
    hes above average....but nothing special

Pretty decent. .

Thats fair enough, to be honest its not his speed im in love with, its his wordplay, this track was just made and to be released for christmas, thats why he raps that shit, he is mostly self produced and 1 of only a couple of UK rappers signed to a Major US Label, (Is Konvict Major)?, Chamillionaire collabed with him on his track "Up your speed", and Sway killed him, When I say better than most US rappers, I just meen in my opinion, he is more entertaining than most, I'd imagine everyone here are music lovers, well you know when you get those chills when you hear something you love, I get that with his music, with improved production he will stake his claim as best in UK and top of the heap world wide!

IMO of course

TECH COLLAB WITH SWAY DUDE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Boi
    Average at best. Just because you spit fast doesn't make you a good rapper. What is his obsession with Santa and Christmas? Lyrics were not "amazing" as you put it but very average. No terrific word play in there by any means. Not hating on the dude, he's ok but no where near the level you are putting him on. To each his own I guess. The world wide choppers thing I could see though.