Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Animal death mystery goes global: dead birds in Sweden, crabs in England, fish in Brazil and New Zealand

Animal death mystery goes global: dead birds in Sweden, crabs in England, fish in Brazil and New Zealand

IS anyone else fuckin freaked? lol I AM

More and more animals are being found dead as the mysterious spate of mass bird and fish deaths has turned into a global phenomenon.

Experts were today carrying out tests on around 50 jackdaws found dead in a street in Falkoping, Sweden, that appear to have suffered the same fate as thousands of their cousins who fell from the sky in separate incidents in the U.S.

Swedish experts have said the shock of fireworks being let off near the city, in the south-east of the country, and difficulty finding food may have led to the deaths of the jackdaws.

Many of the birds are believed to have died from stress or as a result of being run over by vehicles while disoriented.

And scientists have also been left baffled by at least 100 tons of sardines, croaker and catfish washing up dead along the Brazil coastline near Paranagu√°.

There were more fish deaths reported today in New Zealand, while in England, the carcasses of 40,000 devil crabs are strewn across a beach in Kent.

They are the latest in a spate of incidents which are being blamed on New Year fireworks, thunderstorms, cold weather, parasites and even poisoning.

"Professional" people who keep insisting that this is all caused by fireworks make me sick. This is obviously turning out to be more than just some party-ers in Arkansas. Lets open our eyes

groups of fish die like that all the time it just usualy doesnt make the news but it is because of the other stuff. the 5,000 or so birds i heard was because of a tornado that hit a wildlife preserve nearby that was home to hundreds of thousands. but crabs are a little surprising i hadnt heard that yet

Not worth being freaked out about. Too much of a life to worry about a bunch of dead animals. They weren't pets, and it's not affecting our food resources. Not worth fretting over.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Garcia
    All I'm saying is what's happening in the world needs to change. As an age group we have no choice but to revolt the current structure. There's enough resources on this planet to change absolutly everything. But ppl that are closed minded to everything are just floating bodys that let the system roll over them. That's all I'm saying

you guys are killin me!

Just trip out what techs gonna be doing this year from what kind of concerts theme he has and his kabosh album. Your favorite rapper could be the one to start the revolution.. kabosh. Killing Americas belief on society I forgot what thw h stands for.

the crabs was my fault guys, didnt know it made the news though, sorry to scare yall

so connecting everything that ever happens in the world to the illuminati is what you do then? weird stuff happens. but you can sit down for ten minutes and find some way to connect anything to government conspericies. some of it is true, most is not. now go outside and get some fresh air.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Garcia
    All I'm saying is what's happening in the world needs to change. As an age group we have no choice but to revolt the current structure. There's enough resources on this planet to change absolutly everything. But ppl that are closed minded to everything are just floating bodys that let the system roll over them. That's all I'm saying

nice... now that i kno that was u i can blame TK for the rest of my fears!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    the crabs was my fault guys, didnt know it made the news though, sorry to scare yall