Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody else notice this? *THIS IS ME* from EVERREADY

Anybody else notice this? *THIS IS ME* from EVERREADY

Everyone knows how Lil Wayne talked to Funkmaster Flex in an interview while he was in jail and said he wanted to work with tech n9ne.... since then everytime i hear the song THIS IS ME (off everready) i get chillss

(middle of 2nd verse)

"Slept on my records, If you knew my music is Hannibal lecter, what the hell you callin funkmaster flex for?!"

Every time i hear this i think to myself...this was recordered a few years ago right? hahah

anyways its still a sick song

hahahha, good spot! Yeah umm, hmmm, definitely something that should be asked... :P My brain is going, it must be in reference to something else, but I can totally understand ya on that hehehe...

Yeah the lil wayne tech track is gonna be legend, Its been on my mind a bit.

he doesnt say funkmaster flex, he just says master flex, there isnt a diference is there??

who cares fuck funkmaster flex he dissed Pac!

but wayne didnt call flex.. flex called wayne.. haha

1. The song was recorded years ago, so it should just end there.

2. He says "what the hell ya callin' Funkmaster Flex for?"

3. Legendary, it's going to be legendary. You can't be legend, unless you're Will Smith.

Tech N9ne from the west coast either wayne is geographical retarded or maybe he just didnt know but how you say you been up on somebody for sooo long but dont know where the man is from or what he reps?? but who know maybe wayne was just the first person to jump on Techs bandwagon or maybe the reason for recent recognition has to do with Wayne dropping his name but either way Tech is going to kill it with all 6's and 7's probably best album of the year then comes KABOSH

i feel stupid. i thought he said "what the hell you callin for master flex for" and now that im told other wise it makes much more sense lmao

Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta

1. The song was recorded years ago, so it should just end there.

2. He says "what the hell ya callin' Funkmaster Flex for?"

3. Legendary, it's going to be legendary. You can't be legend, unless you're Will Smith.

This. wayne's single "6 foot 7 foot" had to be influenced by tech..

Quote Originally Posted by daimon
    Tech N9ne from the west coast either wayne is geographical retarded or maybe he just didnt know but how you say you been up on somebody for sooo long but dont know where the man is from or what he reps?? but who know maybe wayne was just the first person to jump on Techs bandwagon or maybe the reason for recent recognition has to do with Wayne dropping his name but either way Tech is going to kill it with all 6's and 7's probably best album of the year then comes KABOSH