Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PROZAK?!?! where the phuk are you?

PROZAK?!?! where the phuk are you?

can anyone enlighten me as to what the fuck is going on with prozak. he seems to have disappeared. he gave us some dope ass music and vanished before his 2nd solo album hit. i dont see him touring, or releasing shit. where are you prozak!

this

Quote Originally Posted by joe smith...myspace.com/willyl89
    who cares.

that

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad
    this

who cares.

Prozak isn't that talented...really...I don't know why people dig him so much lol

who?

just answer the question don't hate

I'd like to know too... there's a lot of weird shit going on in Strange... a lot of movement with artists these last few years... Prozak's "missing", Skatterman and Snug Brim suddenly left (on the verge of Strange Music really getting somewhere), Cognito is taken for less than a year before being dropped (which I think is real unfair on Cog, he's great), Jay Rock comes out of nowhere (no hate, I love his music, but for me it was kinda random), and then recently Tech and BLH have been beefing?

I wish they'd talk about this kinda stuff more with the fans through the site rather than in interviews or whatever...

so much hate on Prozak? he murks on Scoob by a 100000th fold...

Well, he was on the Strange Days tour...

He has over 40 tracks recorded as of summer of this year

He announced The Donner Party with Brotha Lynch Hung and C-Lim, but it seems to be on hold

He announced PDM album for 2011

He says his solo will hopefully be released first half of this year.

He has a documentary on the paranormal that premiered on Oct 31, dunno when it'll be in stores tho

He did a New Year's show with Twiztid, and has another show in Pensylvania soon

Some tracks: 1 track has Twista and Krizz (on 1), other guests: Tech N9ne, Twiztid, Blaze Ya Dead Homie, The R.O.C. Expect a King Gordy collab i guess. Michael Seven Summer, Mike E. Clark and Robert Rebeck did production for his solo album. There are some other guests but i don't remember what else was there

apparently you care. if not why take the time to comment on it. if you dont give a fuck dont fucking comment. someone cant ask a legit question about a music artist on a music site without some idiot with too much free time making a stupid comment. thanks to the ones that actually had something constrctive to say. good look.

who cares.

Cognito wasn't "dropped"

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger

I'd like to know too... there's a lot of weird shit going on in Strange... a lot of movement with artists these last few years... Prozak's "missing", Skatterman and Snug Brim suddenly left (on the verge of Strange Music really getting somewhere), Cognito is taken for less than a year before being dropped (which I think is real unfair on Cog, he's great), Jay Rock comes out of nowhere (no hate, I love his music, but for me it was kinda random), and then recently Tech and BLH have been beefing?

I wish they'd talk about this kinda stuff more with the fans through the site rather than in interviews or whatever...