Thread: Wizard of Oz??

Wizard of Oz??

I don't know if anyone has already said anything about this on TRTN.com or not but my dad brought this to my attention last night...i was listening to Einstein and he said that when tech n9ne said "KC Mo, Roll" It sounded like the soldiers chanting on the Wizard of Oz. I looked it up on youtube and sure enough he was right...Lol...What do you think??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jtie6...eature=related

0:29 sec is when it starts

hey just think about how old tech is man that movie was the shit when it came out im to young for it but i still realize movies we think are gay were awsome when they first came out and tech is old enough for that movie he is in his 40s that movie was late 70s i think not at all 100 percent on that one

Lol try 1940

Quote Originally Posted by greg jensen
    hey just think about how old tech is man that movie was the shit when it came out im to young for it but i still realize movies we think are gay were awsome when they first came out and tech is old enough for that movie he is in his 40s that movie was late 70s i think not at all 100 percent on that one

1939**

Wizard of OZ is a dope ass movie, I don't know what you're trying to say. A lot of people think they say, "oh we love, the old one" or, "oh we loathe, the old one." "the old one" being the witch. The actually words were really just like, oh-wee-oh, not even words. Just some useless info to help you fellas pick up on the ladies.

The first time I heard Tech say that, I immidietely thought of this movie

im not makin fun of it or anything..i jus thought it was cool

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Blades
    Wizard of OZ is a dope ass movie, I don't know what you're trying to say. A lot of people think they say, "oh we love, the old one" or, "oh we loathe, the old one." "the old one" being the witch. The actually words were really just like, oh-wee-oh, not even words. Just some useless info to help you fellas pick up on the ladies.

LATE 70s? Are you fucking kidding me? lol have you been living under a rock your entire life?

Quote Originally Posted by greg jensen

but you are right--it is pretty cool man haha.

Quote Originally Posted by BAKARD33 151
    im not makin fun of it or anything..i jus thought it was cool

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Blades

Doesn't matter how old you are. I'm only 20 and I've seen the movie over a dozen times. That is dope tho. Never noticed that