Thread: strange music jerseys

strange music jerseys

Techs got his own jerseys one of them is red and yellow like the chiefs, and lynch has a jersey and kali has a jersey. all i wanna know is where is the kutt calhoun kansas city chief exclusive jersey?

periods are your friend.

Dont take this as shit talkib cuz im not, i cant stand when people get after others for not using punctuation online, like me 99.9% of what i post is feom my phone and its easier and faster to not punctuate. Sry just had to say that

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Schroder
    periods are your friend.

Talkin*

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    Dont take this as shit talkib cuz im not, i cant stand when people get after others for not using punctuation online, like me 99.9% of what i post is feom my phone and its easier and faster to not punctuate. Sry just had to say that

periods are your friend.

Punctuation or not would you guys buy the kutt calhoun kansas city chief jersy cuz i think somethin like that would go hard.

Of course, id rock all the jerseys i prolly have more kutt merch than anyone else

Quote Originally Posted by Brady Beau Black
    Punctuation or not would you guys buy the kutt calhoun kansas city chief jersy cuz i think somethin like that would go hard.

I'm just saying it's hard to read a long ass sentence. But yes kutt needs a jersey and he should roll out a line of hats too.

periods are your friend.

I understand, it just makes it easier haha, but yea i wouldnt care so much if people didnt attempt to insult my intelligence for not usin it, ur good though. I agree though kutt always rocks dope ass hats

I'm just saying it's hard to read a long ass sentence. But yes kutt needs a jersey and he should roll out a line of hats too.

periods are your friend.