Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: strange music jerseys

  1. #1

    strange music jerseys

    Techs got his own jerseys one of them is red and yellow like the chiefs, and lynch has a jersey and kali has a jersey. all i wanna know is where is the kutt calhoun kansas city chief exclusive jersey?

  2. #2
    periods are your friend.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Ryan25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,130
    Dont take this as shit talkib cuz im not, i cant stand when people get after others for not using punctuation online, like me 99.9% of what i post is feom my phone and its easier and faster to not punctuate. Sry just had to say that

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Schroder
    periods are your friend.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Ryan25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,130
    Talkin*

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    Dont take this as shit talkib cuz im not, i cant stand when people get after others for not using punctuation online, like me 99.9% of what i post is feom my phone and its easier and faster to not punctuate. Sry just had to say that

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Schroder
    periods are your friend.

  5. #5
    Punctuation or not would you guys buy the kutt calhoun kansas city chief jersy cuz i think somethin like that would go hard.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Ryan25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,130
    Of course, id rock all the jerseys i prolly have more kutt merch than anyone else

    Quote Originally Posted by Brady Beau Black
    Punctuation or not would you guys buy the kutt calhoun kansas city chief jersy cuz i think somethin like that would go hard.

  7. #7
    I'm just saying it's hard to read a long ass sentence. But yes kutt needs a jersey and he should roll out a line of hats too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    Dont take this as shit talkib cuz im not, i cant stand when people get after others for not using punctuation online, like me 99.9% of what i post is feom my phone and its easier and faster to not punctuate. Sry just had to say that

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Schroder
    periods are your friend.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Ryan25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,130
    I understand, it just makes it easier haha, but yea i wouldnt care so much if people didnt attempt to insult my intelligence for not usin it, ur good though. I agree though kutt always rocks dope ass hats

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Schroder
    I'm just saying it's hard to read a long ass sentence. But yes kutt needs a jersey and he should roll out a line of hats too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    Dont take this as shit talkib cuz im not, i cant stand when people get after others for not using punctuation online, like me 99.9% of what i post is feom my phone and its easier and faster to not punctuate. Sry just had to say that

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Schroder
    periods are your friend.

Similar Threads

  1. new jerseys
    By Swipe in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-16-2011, 05:17 AM
  2. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 03:14 PM
  3. Jerseys?
    By AlexCowing in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-03-2010, 05:52 AM
  4. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 06:02 AM
  5. Tech Jerseys vs NFL Jerseys
    By NNUTTHOWZE541 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 11:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •