Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EXCLUSIVE: Kutt Talks Bad Season, Friendly Competition In Strange Music

EXCLUSIVE: Kutt Talks Bad Season, Friendly Competition In Strange Music

With Tech N9ne's recent <em>Bad Season</em> mixtape, Kutt Calhoun delivers another scene-stealing performance with verses on the three tracks he was able to appear on. Despite only being able to appear on such a limited number due to his absence during the making of the mixtape, Kutt's bars on "Livin' Like I'm Dyin'", "Sex To The Beat", and "Down For The Block" are sure to make their mark on listeners fresh to the sound of the Strange Music MC. I sat down with Kutt and discussed his thoughts on the Bad Season mixtape, even asking him if he thought it was made in his absence because of his scene-stealing tenencies. Kutt also addresses the different appeal he has than Tech N9ne and Krizz Kaliko, stressing that he feels he needs to work harder than his counterparts at the label in order to reach his target audience.

keep it up

Yes, Kutt did a tight performance on all 3 tracks!!!! It's nice to hear an interview. fruits of our labor, ya know what I mean. Keeping it real.

Good interview and definately like Ice Cold said, most underrated artist on Strange and most underrated in the rap game.

good interview, Kutt is still really humble and its good to see that he knows hes underrated and under used and wants to work harder to make himself heard. you can tell lately too because his 3 verses on Bad Season and the verse on the white guys song were all hard as hell.

tech is definitely more talented then kutt, but i gotta say i think that tech is much better when kutt is on the track. its like they are symbiotic the same goes for kali they all make eachother better. what are the chances that the three greatest musicians of all time were born into the same generation in the same city and collaborated to found the best rap label in the world.

Kutt is soo underrated tho
    His flow is better than anyone I've ever heard besides tech
    He deserves a much bigger spotlight

Kutt I'm calling your name man.

Quote Originally Posted by Brady Beau Black
    tech is definitely more talented then kutt, but i gotta say i think that tech is much better when kutt is on the track. its like they are symbiotic the same goes for kali they all make eachother better. what are the chances that the three greatest musicians of all time were born into the same generation in the same city and collaborated to found the best rap label in the world.

I think kutty had the best performance at the last tour he murked everyone

thats why kutt my favorite im hood i kno wat he ben threw i ben threw the same shit so i feell it wen he talk about it

When you tell everybody that your "hood" it kind of makes you look like a jack ass. First of all, no one cares, and second of all, apparently you're from St. Paul, Minnesota....not exactly the most "hood" place in the world

Quote Originally Posted by Doe Boy
    thats why kutt my favorite im hood i kno wat he ben threw i ben threw the same shit so i feell it wen he talk about it