Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: More old school cog

  1. #1
    Senior Member Alyssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,177

    More old school cog


  2. #2
    Senior Member fuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,019
    Very sweet!

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    111
    Hey alyssa did u have make any of these 3videos u posted of cog?

  4. #4
    Senior Member Alyssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,177
    yea i did them

    Quote Originally Posted by Freddy
    Hey alyssa did u have make any of these 3videos u posted of cog?

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    111
    Great job I like em all specially the two old school ones bc I've nvr heard those songs before&theyre amazing
    Thanks for posting them.!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa
    yea i did them

    Quote Originally Posted by Freddy
    Hey alyssa did u have make any of these 3videos u posted of cog?

  6. #6
    Senior Member Alyssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,177
    aww thanks im glad u like em

    Quote Originally Posted by Freddy
    Great job I like em all specially the two old school ones bc I've nvr heard those songs before&theyre amazing
    Thanks for posting them.!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa
    yea i did them

    Quote Originally Posted by Freddy
    Hey alyssa did u have make any of these 3videos u posted of cog?

Similar Threads

  1. Old School Ass Whoppin!
    By troyalanjohnson in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-10-2012, 07:23 PM
  2. OLD SCHOOL SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    By quinngardna in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-28-2011, 06:22 PM
  3. Kickn It Old School for the 1st.
    By Dr. Haze (Swizzy Sweets) in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-01-2010, 07:46 PM
  4. takin it old school...
    By Alyssa in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 05-28-2010, 03:28 PM
  5. school project
    By CTK in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-14-2009, 10:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •