Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: CHIIEEEFS TECH I Need You

  1. #1

    CHIIEEEFS TECH I Need You

    So this is a great time of the year for Kansas City Fans that seem to suffer year in and year out.. We are going to the fucking playoffs with a home game either the 8th or 9th of jan.


    Tech I want to personally invite you to the playoff game with a complimentary ticket provided by myself. This could be a great time for a bunch of Chiefs and Tech fans to get together before the game and have one fucktastic tailgate where we can drink KCtea and Caribou Lou.


    Tech if u read this please get back at me. This is someting of great proportion, First home chiefs game in 8 years..Lets make this happen


  2. #2
    Senior Member fuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,019
    that's sweet

  3. #3
    Go Chiefs!!

  4. #4
    Senior Member daimon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    268
    Enjoy it because next year is the year of the Bow and the chiefs wont go no where....TEBOW!!!!!!!

  5. #5


    hell yeah chiefs fans represent. wish i could go but unfortunately i have drill that wkend.

  6. #6
    tebow ain't gonna do nothin. sorry n shit

    Quote Originally Posted by daimon
    Enjoy it because next year is the year of the Bow and the chiefs wont go no where....TEBOW!!!!!!!

  7. #7
    Call the office and see if you can get ahold of Travis and he may be able to set it up

  8. #8
    Senior Member Colin P.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    517
    tim tebow sucks bro. He's had some seriously LUCKY plays that have just happened to work out for him. Dude cant even throw a spiral and every pass that has to travel further than 10 yards ends up looking like a game of 3 flys up, cuz thats basically what he does...throws it up for grabs. Tebow SUCKS!

    Quote Originally Posted by daimon
    Enjoy it because next year is the year of the Bow and the chiefs wont go no where....TEBOW!!!!!!!

  9. #9
    Senior Member daimon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    268
    lol are you serious you must not have seen him throw because most of his passes have been great except for one which was a interception but if what you say is sooo true then even better for me...because my opponents going to play him the final week of fantasy so this weak I hope Tebow sucks! but next year will be different hes going to be up there with Mike Vick and shit



    Quote Originally Posted by Colin P.
    tim tebow sucks bro. He's had some seriously LUCKY plays that have just happened to work out for him. Dude cant even throw a spiral and every pass that has to travel further than 10 yards ends up looking like a game of 3 flys up, cuz thats basically what he does...throws it up for grabs. Tebow SUCKS!

    Quote Originally Posted by daimon
    Enjoy it because next year is the year of the Bow and the chiefs wont go no where....TEBOW!!!!!!!

  10. #10
    Pretty easy to throw the ball against the worst pass defense in nfl history statistically. And he barely won that game. Tim teblow can suck my dick. He's the best tight end to ever play qb that's for sure. Mark my words. He will NEVER win a superbowl. Have fun with kubiak next year too. U denver fans can't seem to get outta the days of elway so he should be perfect for ur shitty team




    Quote Originally Posted by daimon
    lol are you serious you must not have seen him throw because most of his passes have been great except for one which was a interception but if what you say is sooo true then even better for me...because my opponents going to play him the final week of fantasy so this weak I hope Tebow sucks! but next year will be different hes going to be up there with Mike Vick and shit


    Quote Originally Posted by Colin P.
    tim tebow sucks bro. He's had some seriously LUCKY plays that have just happened to work out for him. Dude cant even throw a spiral and every pass that has to travel further than 10 yards ends up looking like a game of 3 flys up, cuz thats basically what he does...throws it up for grabs. Tebow SUCKS!

    Quote Originally Posted by daimon
    Enjoy it because next year is the year of the Bow and the chiefs wont go no where....TEBOW!!!!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •