Thread: Ground Breaking Beats.......

Ground Breaking Beats.......

What's good? Just ran across this site and liked what you guy's got goin on here! I'm a producer out of St. Louis, MO, I do a lot of work with local artist as well as a few majors. Come take a listen and let me know what you guy's think. I appreciate it and I'm glad to be a part of this movement. -SKETCH-

www.reverbnation.com/groundbreakingbeats

Hey man, just listened to your stuff... I'm liking what I hear! That's some pretty sick shit bro!

I appreciate that my dude! I think the most familiar artist people on this site would know that I produce for is P.R.E.A.C.H. he was on the Tech N9ne Collabo's Out the Gate Mix Plate. "Far Out" w/ JL, Stevie Stone and Tech.

Seriously? Wow man, that's seriously awesome stuff! Well I'm not surprised, your beats are DEFO rap worthy, I can picture myself rapping to a couple of those bangers lol. Nice work boi
    Quote Originally Posted by Ground Breaking Beats
    I appreciate that my dude! I think the most familiar artist people on this site would know that I produce for is P.R.E.A.C.H. he was on the Tech N9ne Collabo's Out the Gate Mix Plate. "Far Out" w/ JL, Stevie Stone and Tech.

I'm not the one who produced that track but they all def killed that one!