i might as well be honest, no use lying about. i had the camera running the whole time, no use fighting bout it. no us cryin bout it, sure as hell no use trying to get around it. im already spittin the shit, theres no use writin about it. im in custody now, im handcuffed and the pigs are asking me questions bout it. and theres a two way mirror and god knows whos here starin me down out it. i left a message in the bathroom, i heard yall found it, it was in the pill bottle clutched in the hand in the medicine cabinet. the not was in there with all there toe nails, eye lids and teeth and on that peice of scratch paper it read somebody stop me please. i dont wanna keep this shit up forever but i will if i have to, this is a body game, whos neck? whos next? signed by mizter D.

chorus:

cuz i spit about the things that i see so that mabye you could be just like me.

call me crazy i wont take it likely, i think mabye you could be just like me,.

baby i been thinkin bout you lately, maggots in the box say you could be just like me.

take a good look in my head, say hello to mizter dead, i think mabye, you could be just like me.

the first had it comin man, thats the truth. im facin a life sentence behind bars, you think ima lie to you?

i aint never gonna see my homies again but lethal injections got my back and ima welcome that shit with open arms if it comes to that. ima rip my spine from my back, ima run with that. who said that? some body behind me? man im hearin voices, i think im too gacked. There was just a figure standing down the hallway, who the fuck was that? must be the first one down, im goin down, ima hack at it and watch the blood splat at it.call it assisted suicide cuz both her hands and mine were on the rifle, she was seein red and ready for and end. i was heart broken and homicidal. now shes in the bathtub with her hands on the bible, the bloods staining the tiles, look baby girl were on camera. lets see that pretty smile. and i know we been waitin on a happy anding for quite a while and if u cant walk id be happy to drag you the last couple miles. but not before i cut up everybody in our way, dont you stress on what they say, ima blow em all away if they try to take this away. and i aint goin anywhere cuz im dead anywayz but now that stories over and im playin body games, the sooner they catch me, the sooner the people in the basement go free. ima say it once again. whos next? whos neck? Signed D.

chorus:

baby i been thinkin bout you lately, maggots in the box say you could be just like me.

take a good look in my head, say hello to mizter dead, i think mabye, you could be just like me.

i had court this mornin and i didnt say a word with out. i got no lawyer muthafucka i can do without. i aint ponderin or stressin nuthin bout this shit cuz if i suffocate or decapitate myself in my cell then its mad bliss. no more ten to two for me i can rest in piss, ima rip my tooth out and use it to slit my wrist. i got blisters from pickin at my face and shit, i couldnt stop so i ripped my fingers out so i didnt have to deal with the shit. bitch, im sick of this, my stitches itch, im rippin it open, feelin up the insides and twiztin it, it hurts abit, burns abit, the worst of it is far from over. im bout ready to step from the noose and give the corpse the cold shoulder with my head lowered. some say that great men die drunk with power. i will die long after the echoes of laughter have faded and im left away to decay while my hearts still beating, more and more by the hour.

chorus:

Signed MIZTER DEAD the DESEASE