Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: NEW IRV DA PHENOM' MUSIC VIDEO! "YOU CANT TELL ME" (Shoutout to playboy dre)

  1. #1
    Senior Member irvdaphenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    202

    NEW IRV DA PHENOM' MUSIC VIDEO! "YOU CANT TELL ME" (Shoutout to playboy dre)


    (DOWNLOAD LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE YOUTUBE VID)
    be sure to leave a comment on the youtube!!
    much love -PHENOM!

  2. #2
    Senior Member B-rent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,142
    i disagree, i think Irv has amazing talent.



    Quote Originally Posted by twizzy

    what a bunch of whack shit...lol





    only reason people even pay him any attention is the fact that he raps with tech.

  3. #3
    quit hatin'... irv's sick

    Quote Originally Posted by twizzy

    what a bunch of whack shit...lol





    only reason people even pay him any attention is the fact that he raps with tech.

  4. #4
    Agreed. Since when does some fagot from Oregon' opinion matter on anything. You can't even pump your own gas, bitch! lol. Keep doin' you Phenom! You shine over them fake ass T-Pain bustas any day.



    Quote Originally Posted by B-rent
    i disagree, i think Irv has amazing talent.


    Quote Originally Posted by twizzy

    what a bunch of whack shit...lol





    only reason people even pay him any attention is the fact that he raps with tech.

  5. #5
    Senior Member fuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,019
    Another unrecognized talent! Looks like he's doing it. keep your head up.



    Quote Originally Posted by B-rent
    i disagree, i think Irv has amazing talent.


    Quote Originally Posted by twizzy

    what a bunch of whack shit...lol





    only reason people even pay him any attention is the fact that he raps with tech.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    111
    Well he made the song for you!! Hah

    Quote Originally Posted by twizzy

    what a bunch of whack shit...lol





    only reason people even pay him any attention is the fact that he raps with tech.

  7. #7
    i like that he gave shout outs to juggalos and juggalettes

  8. #8
    Senior Member irvdaphenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    202
    "CONGRATULATIONS HATER! THIS YA SONG RIGHT HERE!"



    Quote Originally Posted by twizzy

    what a bunch of whack shit...lol





    only reason people even pay him any attention is the fact that he raps with tech.

  9. #9
    Senior Member B-rent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,142
    hahaha



    Quote Originally Posted by irv da phenom'
    "CONGRATULATIONS HATER! THIS YA SONG RIGHT HERE!"


    Quote Originally Posted by twizzy

    what a bunch of whack shit...lol





    only reason people even pay him any attention is the fact that he raps with tech.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Siikez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,113
    twizzy this is why people dont like you lol. you shouldnt be all in the chat like "why dont you guys like me" then go diss the shit out of one hella sick artist and claim the only reason we like him is because he rolls with tech. irv can rap, sing, free, triple time and has crazy flow. but yes hate on if you must, just know it makes you look shameful lol.



    Quote Originally Posted by twizzy

    lol @ me for not knowing that irv posted this.


    then him commenting on my comment.






Similar Threads

  1. NEW (Music Video) IRV DA PHENOM - PHENOM pt 3
    By irvdaphenom in forum Rumors
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-01-2012, 05:02 PM
  2. IRV DA PHENOM- "2 Thumbs UP" Official music video
    By irvdaphenom in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-24-2012, 11:58 PM
  3. IRV DA PHENOM' "Disguise"
    By 816 BITCH! in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-07-2012, 01:02 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-04-2012, 12:46 AM
  5. prozak on the strange music shoutout friday twitter
    By juggalo_mo23 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-19-2010, 02:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •