Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: toyota mode remix verse by Rain Dollaz (original song is by irv da phenom)

toyota mode remix verse by Rain Dollaz (original song is by irv da phenom)

by the way just heard the song 2day and wrote that verse riiiiiight after in like 20 mins or less recorded just about 30 mins ago or less

Lol i kno right..u ended urs b4 u started! Good job troll! Hahhaha

^^ haha space ur bitch ass walked right into that one..

On the other hand song is pretty dope man..keep it up.

@freddy yea i guess ppl on here diss me to bring themselfs attention lol like im the biggest person on this site or something.. this aint the first time wont be the last!!

all u do is sway them from ur music and push them to me!!! even tho i know ur whole image is an act its all good because it adds to what im doing or not doing anyway! lol come on poc number 2 shut me down on the net!! oh wait...u cant!! lol super lame!!!

lol do u know something.. i love when yaw be like oh u aint gonna make it... IM NOT EVEN TRYIN TO MAKE IT.. if it happens it happens!!! u truely dont get what im doing lol its sad that u and others try tho but suck at it.. like try hella hard too and also be tryna appear hard too lol just some wanna bes! i bet ur over there spamin away and probley bout to cry because nobody diggin u.. they just sayin stuff to u cause they bored lol like me right now!! haha. i checked out ur post didnt download that shit but i remember u dissed me! lol nice...but b4 u start sayin no one will sign me yada yada yada..get ur facts right.. i can see if i was going hardcore at it like in they face wit it everyday.. lol talent aint even why u make it no more im over here dyin it shows why u will never make it past this site haha. its the drive... go read a book!!!

on a side note i will say i love music to create it do it ect!!! but once it becomes a nessecary thing to sell and if i dont move this many units then i will come off like i suck..thats when the fun will be out of music.. i rather do music and have fun than to do music and be forced to make it this way or i wont sell units..

just me tho. if the oppertunity comes i wont just rejected it tho. and i will say if what i was told happens i will be 1 step closer to at least doing something other than just postin my music on here!!! ahhhh come on call please come on call!!! lol now thats what im strivin for!!!! get it right!

naw ur never gonna learn cause even tho u a troll and it looks dumb for me to go back and forth wit u...the funnist part is ur hatin but helpin me!!! but like a true bitch that u are and like a pimp im feelin.. ur pressence is not needed now DISSMISSED!!! lol