Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FUCK YOU BITCHES

FUCK YOU BITCHES

I'm tired of people downing Tech bc he doin a song with Lil Wayne. How the fuck u gonna diss him for growing as a rapper? Tech said himself that his music is for EVERYONE. That means for those of us who have been there since 'Calm Before the Storm' and for mainstream fans. U have to remember that all he wanna do is share his talent with the world. I have watched him grow into the rapper he is today. Waynes people reached out to Tech, Tech didn't call him. Mainstream is going Tech bitches, and if u don't like it then FUCK YOU! I'd like to personally say 'FUCK ALL YOU HATERS, FUCK YOU BITCHES IN THE ASS!!!!!'

u mad? lol

Yea man, I'm pissed lol. I'm just sayin don't down the cat cuz his shits finally blowin up. Nigga spits fire every time, and whether it b with lil wayne, or brutha lynch, or fuckin lady ga ga, whoever the fuck he raps with shit will go hard

well said. i mean im not a lil wayne fan but i stand behind tech as a rapper. "im not swithin to mainstream only, what is happen is you watchin the mainstream go me!"

good always overcomes the bad. Tech keeps getting bigger, nothing is going to stop him. Why would anyone need to be mad?

Yea man, I really don't like wayne either, but I guarantee the songs gonna b hot! I personally can't wait for it.

I guess it's well said, except for,,,

"Mainstream is going Tech bitches" - We've all heard this a million times. Stop it.

and...

"FUCK ALL YOU HATERS, FUCK YOU BITCHES IN THE ASS!!!!!" - First, who is doing this assfucking, you? Yikes. Second, try to be a little more mature. Third, that little light on the left-side of your keyboard...pretty sure that means your caps is on. Simply press the button (not the light) and it will turn the caps off.

Well now someone works on the geek squad team at best buy.

Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta

I guess it's well said, except for,,,

"Mainstream is going Tech bitches" - We've all heard this a million times. Stop it.

and...

"FUCK ALL YOU HATERS, FUCK YOU BITCHES IN THE ASS!!!!!" - First, who is doing this assfucking, you? Yikes. Second, try to be a little more mature. Third, that little light on the left-side of your keyboard...pretty sure that means your caps is on. Simply press the button (not the light) and it will turn the caps off.

FUCK YEAH MAN TECH BE GOING HARD. FUCK THA HATERS. DUH DDEEERRRPPPAAA DEEERRRPP.