Thread: Big Scoob Blog: Scoob Tweets On 'Damn Fool' [Social]

What DAMN FOO?L.....BETTER THAN ALL 6S AND 7S.......AFRAID NOT SERIOUSLY......that nigga is a complete damn fool in person cant wait for the album tho its gonna blow up if people buy it and listen.....SALUTE!!!

i wish fat tone was in scoobs place.. no disrespect but tone was, still is and will forever be the second best in kc.. r.i.p.

man they cut tones dick off and put it in his mouth.....rough shit but he should never said he killed mac dre too sad those worlds should of collided together not against each other......sad times...but in the words of mac dre......thizz or choke nigga!!

Quote Originally Posted by quinn gardna
    i wish fat tone was in scoobs place.. no disrespect but tone was, still is and will forever be the second best in kc.. r.i.p.

nigga dre got knocked for seelin bunk thizz.. seein as how that song came out before dre got clapped on.. bunch of bullshit.. tone was the rawest dude there was.. no one now a days even comes close.. all these fake gangstas

Quote Originally Posted by claude lolar
    man they cut tones dick off and put it in his mouth.....rough shit but he should never said he killed mac dre too sad those worlds should of collided together not against each other......sad times...but in the words of mac dre......thizz or choke nigga!!

how can someone be so fucking stupid all the time? (i.e. claude lolar)

e-thuggin at its finest..

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold
    What the fuck are you talking about? That shit about Tone is bullshit and I never said Damn Fool was going to be better. I said I was looking forward to it more. Ive been ignoring you but if you dont fuck off, Im going to hurt your feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by claude lolar