Thread: HipHopDX's Top 25 Albums of the year

HipHopDX's Top 25 Albums of the year

Seen Brotha Lynch Hungs DAAM is in their top 25, and personally i thought it was strange's best release this year to

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/editor...albums-of-2010

There's some damn good albums on that list.

Fuck Hiphopdx. They didnt even have KOD on their top 25 albums of 2009, or Killer or Sickology for 2008. Seriously, they put 50 Cent's Before I Self Destruct on the 2009 list, but not KOD. That is unbelievable.

Yeah it's a shame but I'm sure they base it off overall appeal and truth be told I guess K.O.D. just isn't for everybody. Personally I think it is some of Nina's best work, but I've gained a sense of understanding and appreciation for his music where the average person who's just into Hip-Hop may not listen to it with an open mind. I hope this changes with the upcoming exposure that's on it's way and more people will see Tech for the talented independent monster that he is. Happy that they recognized Brotha Lynch Hung this time around though, he deserves the mention with how much work he's put in since the early 90's.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Bertrand

Fuck Hiphopdx. They didnt even have KOD on their top 25 albums of 2009, or Killer or Sickology for 2008. Seriously, they put 50 Cent's Before I Self Destruct on the 2009 list, but not KOD. That is unbelievable.

lol coz Lynch is def for everybody

Quote Originally Posted by A-Mac

Yeah it's a shame but I'm sure they base it off overall appeal and truth be told I guess K.O.D. just isn't for everybody. Personally I think it is some of Nina's best work, but I've gained a sense of understanding and appreciation for his music where the average person who's just into Hip-Hop may not listen to it with an open mind. I hope this changes with the upcoming exposure that's on it's way and more people will see Tech for the talented independent monster that he is. Happy that they recognized Brotha Lynch Hung this time around though, he deserves the mention with how much work he's put in since the early 90's.

i bet in 2011 he will be on their top 25

Haha I see your point, they might be looking at it from a street perspective as well. I know alot of people who solely listen to rap that bump Lynch regularly but won't touch a Tech album. I can't really explain why to you. Although there is a huge Strange fan base supporting both I know that they have their own seperate fan bases as well. Personally I feel Tech is the superior artist overall and is no doubt my favorite out of the two. But not too many other MC's surpass Lynch on my list of greats, if any.

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a

lol coz Lynch is def for everybody

Quote Originally Posted by A-Mac