The release of Rollin’ Stone was a longtime coming for Stevie Stone, but just like with most albums, fans only know part of the story.
Loaded with brand new music and killer features from Tech N9ne, Yelawolf, Hopsin, and more, Rollin’ Stone gave listeners a look into Stevie Stone’s life.
Still, there was plenty more going on behind the scenes when it came to the recording process and Stevie Stone was more than happy to give fans full access when he hit the web to reveal five previously unknown facts about the making of the album.
From remixes to tracks that never made the album, here are five things you didn’t know about Rollin’ Stone:
- There is a remix for “Oneness” recorded
- The “Midwest Explosion” remix was meant to feature Stevie Stone, Tech N9ne, Twista, Machine Gun Kelly, and Krayzie Bone
- Brotha Lynch Hung and Jay Rock were originally meant for the album, but could not appear due to time constraints
- “Can’t Get Enough” and “Stevie” are two tracks that didn’t make the final cut
- “808 Bendin” was originally titled “Bitch I’m Rollin'”