The only number that matters in the world of CES Cru right now is 13, but in anticipation of their Strange Music debut EP, Ubiquitous hit the web recently to spark up a game of 20 Questions with fans.
From performing at The Gathering to the origins of Ubiquitous and Godemis as a duo, everything was on the table as fans fired off some pretty interesting questions at Ubiquitous.
- CES Cru hopes to perform at The Gathering Of The Juggalos next year
- CES Cru merchandise may be on the way soon
- Ubiquitous named “Unfair” as his favorite current verse from himself
- Hard liquor over beer
- Hopes to work with Kendrick Lamar
- The meaning of Ubiquitous is revealed
CLICK HERE TO PRE-ORDER CES CRU 13.
Check out the rest of the Q&A below!
What would you have asked?
Let us know in the comments section below!