Strange Music’s paranormal phenomenon, Prozak, took over the airwaves on UStream this past week to address the fans directly in a very special live broadcast. The newest addition to Strange Music took questions directly from fans and shared his thoughts on officially becoming a part of Strange Music. Clearing up any confusion, Prozak explained the status behind his signing and his history with Strange Music. Prozak also spoke on his new album, Paranormal, and the direction he hopes to take with it. With so much lined up for 2012, fans can expect a lot of surprises from the twisted world of Prozak.
– Paranormal is slated for an April 2012 release, but nothing is confirmed. Prozak recorded 20 songs for the album, but not all will make the final cut. Producers include Seven, Mike E. Clark, and Rob Rebeck. Hopes to secure collaborations from Tech N9ne and Twiztid. Rehab is confirmed for a guest appearance on the album.
– Does not want too many collaborations on Paranormal, looking to focus on Prozak.
– Cleared up the confusion surrounding his new deal with Strange Music. He was previously signed to Strange Music with Project Deadman as a group, but released Tales From The Sick through a solo distribution deal. The new deal is an exclusive artist solo deal.
-Confirmed an unreleased collaboration with Ill Bill
– Spoke on the Donner Party side project with Brotha Lynch Hung. Has not happened due to timing and location, but still wants to follow through with it at some point.
– Has five music videos ready to go for Paranormal. Will probably end up with six to eight music videos in total for the album. All directed and produced by Prozak.
– Planning to tour heavily through spring and summer of 2012